iRage is looking for FullStack Developer who apart from being passionate about coding is a fast learner, to be a part of our unbeatable team.
The role would involve:
A FullStack Developer at iRage apart from being passionate about coding should be a fast learner.
Designing effective and intuitive user interfaces is a critical aspect of our trading business. This stems from the fact that the financial markets and our trading operations are hugely complex. Building smart user interfaces helps us manage that complexity efficiently by identifying and acting on relevant insights immediately upon occurrence.
The complexities of the financial markets originate from the fact that every day over 75,000 securities trade on India’s largest exchange NSE alone. The exchange publishes a data of up to 100 gigabytes a day and a billion market data ticks a day. We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Developer who will filter insights out of this mammoth data and present it in a lucid way to traders, risk managers and trading managers; enabling them to take faster and better decisions.
As a FullStack Developer at iRage you will be:
- Creating original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Developing fast efficient real-time streaming and monitoring services
- Performing user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establishing design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Working together with traders, risk managers and engineering teams to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Exploring and staying up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in UI / UX development
- Sound knowledge of Python / Golang
- Adept in development of real-time streaming microservices
- Good knowledge of sql / nosql databases
- Experience in time series db like influx, OpenTSDB is a huge plus
- Good practical portfolio of projects to showcase
- A team player attitude with a view to deliver projects end-to-end.