Software Developer (Quality Assurance Testing) (2-7 yrs)
A Software Developer (QAT) at iRage apart from being passionate about testing should be a rock-star problem solver who is driven to stay ahead in the competition and loves to work in a fast-paced environment.
The role involves validating the HFT platform and trading strategies based on functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Decent C++ skills with experience of C++11 and C++14.
- Strong prior experience with scripting languages (Python)
- Prior experience between 1 – 5 years in Quality Assurance Testing.
- Comfortable with working on Linux.
- Experience with inter-process communication.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Domain knowledge of capital markets is good but not necessary.
You may directly submit your applications through this link.
Please submit the required information and attach your resume