System Administrator – Red Hat Certified (2-7 yrs)
iRage is looking for a System Administrator. The incumbent should have good experience in both Linux and Windows systems. A Redhat certification is required.
- Experience as network and system engineer.
- Experience with firewalls (Fortinet, Juniper), Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Hands-on experience with common softwares (related to Windows, Linux, Debian) and hardware.
- Working experience on switching, routing, multicast routing.
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience in data center management.
- Basic scripting.
- Hands on security of data, network access and backup systems.
Education : BE/BTech – Computer science, Computer engineering or relevant field only.
Please submit the required information and attach your resume