iRage is looking for an ‘all-star’ Core Developer who can solve some extremely challenging engineering problems, learn, develop and deliver at the fastest pace.
Basic Skills :
- Understands multi-threading and have decent level knowledge of multi core architectures.
- Technically proficient and hands on in C++ with good understanding of C++11 and C++14.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP & Network topology. Passionate to debug network problems with proficiency in network and socket programming.
- Has worked on User space networking stack like Solarflare, Melanox etc.
- Ready to get hands dirty on things like ASAN, SystemTAP, tcpdump, gdb. Etc.
- Loves working on Linux, its kernel and aware of linux optimizations pertaining to low latency.
- Work experience in HFT (understands order books, strategies etc.) and keen to keep reducing latency, erasing jitter, identify and eliminate queue buildup/congestion in the system.
Please submit the required information and attach your resume