As a DevOps Engineer at iRage you will be responsible for:
- Working with developers to troubleshoot live production issues.
- Automate/improve processes to ensure smooth working of deployed infra and faster
- Review log files, update documentation for future references.
- Set up practices on data reporting and continuous monitoring.
- Adherence to coding and quality standards.
- Enthusiastic to learn and explore new tools/technologies.
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Golang, Perl, Shell etc.).
- Good knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP.
- Good understanding of database.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with DevOps tools likes Kubernetes, Ansible etc.
- Experience with the workings of trading exchange data/protocols.