iRage is looking for an ‘all-star’ FPGA Engineer who will be a part of the greenfield FPGA implementation.
As an FPGA Engineer at iRage you need to have:
- Adept skills in Verilog, System Verilog.
- Work experience around (actual RTL coding done in Verilog/VHDL or at the least has picked up ownership of something already implemented ):
a. Networking packet processing projects like PCS, MAC, UDP, TCP/IP
b. PCI Express
d. Memory Interface
d. High Speed Ethernet
- Understanding of hardware design, meeting timing and resource management.
- Expertise in simulation tools (Xilinx Simulator, Model Sim)
- Ability to create and implement a hardware design which is fast and scalable
- Experience in optimizing Verilog/ VHDL code and reducing latency
- An attitude to take the challenge to get something going using existing IPs or develop something totally from scratch
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience
- Expertise in achieving timing closure
- Preferable experience on latest Xilinx FPGA architecture
- Knowledge of C programming
- High-level proficiency in Python
Please submit the required information and attach your resume