FPGA Specialist (Interns, Freshers and Experienced)
iRage is growing its FPGA Team and is looking for exceptional Interns , Freshers and Experienced candidates
to work on challenging projects at iRage. It’s an interesting time to join and contribute to digital design
deliverables immensely valuable to the algorithmic trading business.
As an FPGA Engineer at iRage you:
- Must have a good grasp of digital design basics and deeper knowledge of the concepts.
- Adept skills in Verilog, System Verilog depending on experience
- Timing analysis and resource management depending on experience.
- Overall ability to create and implement a hardware design which is fast, without bugs and is scalable
- Experience in optimizing Verilog/ VHDL code and reducing latency.
- Knowledge of C programming.
- For experienced candidates:
- a)Favorable to have experience on Network processing projects like PCS, MAC, UDP, TCP/IP.
- b) Favorable to have experience on PCI Express.
- c) Memories like bram, uram, ddr4.
- d) Expertise in simulation tools (Xilinx Simulator, Mentor Graphics Simulator).
- e) Expertise in achieving timing closure.
- f) Preferable experience on latest Xilinx FPGA architecture.
- In general an attitude to internalize the various aspects of the job well, understand well, grasp quickly and
pick up complex deliverables with minimum hand holding from seniors.
Please submit the required information and attach your resume