We are recruiting for our proprietary trading desk and looking for a quantitative analyst.
The role would involve:
As a Quantitative Analyst at iRage you will be involved in analysing market behaviour from both micro and macro perspective by:
- Trading a vast portfolio.
- Analysing hundreds of gigabytes of data to ascertain micro behavioural patterns (at the microsecond timeframe) to trade such signals.
- At the same time analysing information across time + assets to build macro signals.
- Building automated trading signals.
- Building engineering solutions to manage the complexity.
- Discovering and imitating the logic and thereby automating the process of setting the hundreds of parameters that
traders do on a daily basis.
- Basic awareness of financial markets and fundamentals
- Strong logical & quantitative aptitude
- Strong educational background with a focus on finance
- Experience of working with big data analytical tools like R, etc. is preferred
- Prior experience of trading is an advantage but not necessary
- Previous experience with algorithmic trading platforms is an advantage but not necessary