System Administrator (1-4 yrs.)
We are looking for System Administrators who shall be responsible for managing, maintaining and
monitoring the systems to keep optimum performance levels. They will work towards troubleshooting
issues and providing seamless IT support.
- Experience as network and system engineer.
- Experience with firewalls (Fortinet, Juniper), Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Hands-on experience with common software (related to Windows, Linux, Debian) and hardware.
- Working experience on switching, routing, multicast routing.
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience in data centre management.
- Basic scripting.
- Hands on security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Mandatory engineering background into Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Other
relevant fields such as MCA or BCA only.
- Redhat certification is desired but not necessary.
- CCNA certification is desired but not mandatory.